The Ruhof ATP Complete® is a rapid, simple and reliable method for verifying the effectiveness of the cleaning and decontamination process of all scopes and cannulated instruments.
The hand held Ruhof ATP Complete® and the ATP Test Swab allow you to measure the exact level of contamination on surgical instruments, case karts, hand hygene and any other surface in just 15 seconds.
The Test Instrusponge, is an absorbent swab on a flexible wand, which feeds into the internal channels of scopes and cannulated instruments, allowing you for the first time to get an accurate indication of remaining bioburden after cleaning.
Initial Order comes with 25 Test Swabs, 5 3mm Test InstruSponges and 5 4mm Test InstruSponges and Software
Ruhof ATP Complete® Contamination Monitoring System offers hospitals and healthcare facilities everywhere a simple and reliable way to test for cleanliness, helping to reduce healthcare acquired infections in the workplace – assuring patient and staff safety. ATP Complete® allows you to verify your cleaning and decontamination process on all surfaces including surgical instruments, scopes, washer-disinfectors, examination rooms, operating rooms, restrooms, waiting rooms anywhere contamination can grow and possibly affect patient and staff health.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
The Ruhof ATP Complete® detects Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), the universal energy molecule found in all animal, plant, bacterial, yeast, and mold cells. Product residues, particularly blood and bioburden, contain large amounts of ATP. Microbial contamination contains ATP, but in smaller amounts. After cleaning, all sources of ATP should be significantly reduced.
When ATP is picked up by the tip of the Test® Swab and brought into contact with the unique, liquid stable luciferase/luciferin reagent in the Test® Swab tube, light is emitted in direct proportion to the amount of ATP present. The Test® Swab is then placed in the ATP Complete® hand held unit where it measures the amount of Relative Light Units (RLU) generated and displays the level of contamination present in just 15 seconds.
The hand held unit can then be synced to a PC where the reading is down-loaded to an easy-to-use database management software for tracking the results. The software program can be used to run comparison charts and produce color trend analysis graphs and reports.
The Ruhof ATP Complete® Contamination Monitoring System is an invaluable aid for Sterile Services Managers, OR Managers, GI Managers, Infection Control Teams,Environmental Service Managers and Engineers to complement established work place hygiene protocols. It is an excellent tool that can be used to enhance or identify problem areas, as well as make workplace cleanliness cost-effective and provide evidence of due diligence to satisfy regulatory requirements.
“The Ruhof ATP Complete® Contamination Monitoring System can be used in any area of a medical facility to test for microbial contamination. The Ruhof ATP Complete® can test the cleanliness of all washer-disinfectors, examination rooms, operating rooms, restrooms, waiting rooms – anywhere contamination can grow, affecting patient and staff health. The results of the testing can be matched to a chart indicating the Pass/Fail parameters for those particular areas.
- Invaluable aid for Sterile Services Managers, OR Managers, GI Managers, Infection
- Control Teams, Environmental Service Managers and Engineers
- Complements established work place hygiene protocols
- Provides a permanent record and evidence of monitoring, and data can be used for quality assurance purposes.
- Results can be used to develop realistic parameters for cleaning efficiency.
- Test InstruSponge can be used to access hard-to-reach inner channels of scopes and cannulated instruments to verify cleanliness.
- Excellent for checking Hand Hygiene Compliance
- Provides a means of randomly checking any area that may be under question or concern.
- Helps reduce HAI’s in the workplace and assures Patient and Staff Safety
- Simple to use three step test
- Lightweight, handheld and durable
- 251 programmable test points per test plan
- 20 programmable test plans
- Alphanumeric ID of locations
- Stores 2000 results
- Programmable user IDs
- Self-calibration at startup
- Detects down to 1 femtomole (1 x 10-15 moles) of ATP
- Small, lightweight, handheld instrument (0.57 lbs., 7 x 18. x 3 cm)
- Durable outside shell and sealed keypad to battle against splashes and the environment
- Advanced photodiode technology (learn more)
- AA battery powered (lasts up to 3000+ tests)
- PC compatible via RS232 cable or USB
- Simple to use, menu-driven operation from keypad
- Engineered for durability and intensive use
- Test Swab surface test (Part #:345US)
- Test InstruSponge channel test (Part #:345TSPG)
- Ruhof ATP Complete® Contamination Monitoring Software Result Database Management Software
- Protective Carrying Case
- USB Connector Cable
- Original Warranty: one year parts and labor