Endozime® Sponge – The Mini
Endozime Sponge The Mini is uniquely contoured to safely fit around small scopes flex/rigid) and tubular medical instruments to provide a quicker and more thorough cleaning. The Minis unique smaller diameter opening helps protect delicate small scopes from aggressive cleaning where too much pressure may be applied during wiping. Each Endozime Sponge is individually wrapped for one-time use and saturated with our enzymatic cleaner Endozime, to start cleaning on contact.
- Contoured to snuggly fit small scopes (flex/rigid) and other tubular instruments.
- Only sponge designed for small scopes – ENT, Rhinoscopes, Nasopharyngoscope, Uretero Scopes, Laryngoscopes, Pediatric scopes, Hysteroscopes, etc.
- Helps reduce damage and prolongs the life of the scopes.
- Pre-Saturated with Endozime detergent to remove gross contaminants immediately after a procedure.
- Begins cleaning on contact to stop bioburden from drying onto surface.
- Lint and Dust Free.
- Will not harm any metals, plastics, rubber, corrugated tubing, glass or mirrors.
- Non-abrasive with a neutral pH detergent that is free rinsing.